...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Rest of The Story

My apologies to all of you who have tenderer hearts than myself...



Actually, funny story, Justin discovered this one morning when I was feeling particularly ill and he came upstairs to wake me and let me know the mouse hunt was over. Without even opening my eyes or really waking up I feebly begged him to get me some water and a cracker. Less than a minute later he was back with my requests but in my somewhat irrational state of mind I thought he was bringing me the mouse and trying to put it in my hands. I literally levitated, horizontally, off the bed while ordering him to "Get that THING away from me!!"

My poor husband.

2 comments:

J Matt Miller said...

Ethan was echoing his sisters and he said, "That is gisusting". Happy the mouse is dead.

Krystal said...

Haha! Both your blog and Diana's comment made my day. You're right, poor Justin.