...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Plethora

I have a random assortment of unflattering baby bump photos to inundate you with.

Without further ado...


30 Weeks...getting ready for some yardwork. Right around here I think my iron plummeted and I was miserable but yay for supplements, I'm feeling better.


31ish weeks. My first and probably only attempt at taking my own picture. I just thought I really "stuck out" that day so I wanted a picture.



Another one....a little blurry I know but look at the baby!!!


32 weeks. I had just gotten up from my nap and my mouth is full of food. Always the making of a flattering photo.

Now I know you're wondering, who's cool nursery are you standing in! IT'S OURS!!! We worked on it all weekend and I love it! It's vibrant and fun. I'm too hungry to sort through our many pictures to adequately do a "nursery post" right now but I will very very soon. My head is hiding the cute wall art and of course my roundness is hiding everything else but you can kinda see a little tiny bit.

More pictures to come very soon...

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

You look great & so does the nursery! Looks like you have the same crib bedding set that we got. Did you get it from Target?
Hope you're feeling good! All the best in these last few weeks.

Erin said...

cuuuute! love the crib! Where did you get it? I guess Ivie will need one in a few months...

Montana said...

Bonnie, I did get it from Target and yes I think we do have the same bedding. Can't wait to find out if we're adding girlie touches or boy touches!
Erin we bought the crib second hand on a local craigs list type website. It was white and our change table was tan and we spray painted both a dark brown. Viola, new matching nursery furniture!

Single In The City said...

Hey that is an awesome paint job and such a straight decal!! So impressed!

Krystal said...

Wow. Your belly has suddenly exploded, or expanded, into hugeness! But not in a bad way,lol.You look adorable. Still trying to get it through my head that you are really pregnant! For some reason is was so normal for Diana to be preggo, but you?? I can't wait though!

Martha A. said...

You look great!! So, does the nursery.....

J Matt Miller said...

Your baby suddenly looks very strange. Like it is sucking on a big straw or a bong perhaps.... I still have not mailed off your books. It is so hard to take 5 little people to the post office. I miss Debi. Maybe tomorrow. Goodnight. ~Diana

Shelley said...

hey carolyn, how did you get the gerbera etc.. on your blog page?

J Matt Miller said...

Hey, I think you can squeeze in one more blog post before Baby Weibe comes along. Also, did you buy a birth supply kit yet? ~Diana

J Matt Miller said...

Challenge Excepted!