...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2 Months

I must apologize for abusing modern technology so terribly. We have invented some fantastic things in the past century and it's a shame that just anyone - meaning me - is allowed to handle them. If you're annoyed enough you may pay for me to take Photography for Dummies, Holding Your Video Camera Still, and How to Not Attempt Baby Talk While Filming!

2 month slide show from Carolyn Wiebe on Vimeo.



2months old from Carolyn Wiebe on Vimeo.

I have been asked to write about Evanie's birth and I'll hopefully get to that this week.

2 comments:

Erin said...

such sweet little noises she makes, i love it. might have made me lactate. jk but almost.

Krystal said...

Aww! I love it!! The slideshow is priceless! You're really not bad with the camera. I miss her and you guys! Can't wait til Thanksgiving! Give her a kiss for me!