...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Needa Spaace

I guess this is why we're buying a new house... I took this picture yesterday while doing homework; check out THIS relaxing little abode.



Take note that the (very comfy...thanks Dustin and Christy) brown chair is in fact in the center of the living-room. About two feet in front of the TV. We can't even get to the loveseat behind it. or the sliding door behind the loveseat. Laundry, guitar, napping husband...all pretty much on top of each other.



Zoom out a little further and we have a bag of clothes that don't fit, a baby toy that has no place to go, and homework on the kitchen table. It's not the end of the world to have a child in a small space but I am SO thankful that we have the opportunity to move into something larger before accumulating baby paraphernalia!

By the by, want to know what my husband is doing today at this very minute?

1 comment:

J Matt Miller said...

I hate to say it, Carolyn, but your husband makes me think "Yack Hillbilly". And your house is small, I agree. My house is to big. I think there is a happy medium. Hopefully you bought that. ~Diana