...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

28 Weeks

I know...I go weeks without an update and then post three times in one morning. You'll just have to deal with it.
These photos were taken 2 days ago so they're about as current as you can get. I actually had no idea I looked so pregnant until I uploaded these photos!

Look, my grumpy face and my happy face look the same ok. I'm really bursting with happiness here!


Can I just say "God bless maternity pants!"


Look how pregnant I am!


We're destined to have the smartest kids ever.


As you can see from the intelligence evidenced in these photos.

5 comments:

J Matt Miller said...

I could see this as a sign of intelligence if those are Morse code or perhaps braille??? Cherie wants to know what is making them stick? On the other hand, do you guys actually black Connect 4? Is that a brain game?

Anonymous said...

you look so great!! your definitly going to have a brilliant child :)

Ruth

Martha A. said...

You look really wonderful! I was wondering too what made those stick!!

Erin said...

my you've grown since the shower! Ivie has too...pregnant bodies and babies grow at warp speed. Good hair BTW.

Montana said...

Diana, connect 4 is not a brain game, that's why we like it. We're both in to games that involve no strategy or thinking...that's why they're fun.

The little 'dots' are sticking due to good old fashioned sweat...
Carolyn