...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Friday, June 26, 2009

37 Weeks

This is a mark I've been waiting for. The all important "your baby can no longer be born prematurely" week! I'm not a worrying person and have been very at peace throughout this pregnancy but I have to say, reaching this point still makes me want to leap for joy.

Who am I kidding...as if I could leap...


If you're wondering what I'm thinking about....I'm wondering if Edward will ever give in and let Bella become a vampire. For real....that's what I've been thinking about for the past three days! I should just break my own rules and read the next book....


Right before my 37 week prenatal.

I've been thinking about how comfortable I am with having an open blog once the baby comes... It's not like I consider it dangerous or irresponsible but I feel some "mama bearishness" in me and I think I'm more comfortable knowing who all can peek into our lives when there's someone so tiny to consider.

So, on that note, this will soon become one of those slightly annoying "friends only" blogs. Please feel free to add yourself and I'm sorry if you'll have to sign in each time; if you're like me it's a Big Inconvenience but...?

I am unashamedly overly protective already. Which means my kids will probably start sneaking out at night earlier then the ones with the relaxed parents! How pleasant.

2 comments:

Nini said...

You are way too cute to be having a baby in 3-5 weeks...not okay. Well...it is okay...I am just a tad jealous! As far as Twilight goes...just read them all! I fought it for so long...was so anti-teeny bopper vampire books...but totally got sucked in (no pun intended). It was like five days before I could get book 3 after finishing New Moon and once I started reading it, I seriously thought to myself, "Ah...it is like coming back to an old friend." You will finish them within a week or two...granted...everything else may go to the wayside, but you will have enjoy some good reading time!

Be sure to include me on your 'friends who can read my blog' list. I want to know all that is going on in the life of baby!

I hope these last few weeks go well for you. I know first hand how annoying it can be if baby doesn't come on time! I will be praying that your labor and delivery go so smoothly and that you are calm. As I mentioned to Bonnie...you were MADE to do this! Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can do from afar!

Love you guys and I am SO excited for you!

Martha A. said...

Just let us know how you can request to be friends!!