...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

True Love

So you may recall my post a while back about Evanie's deep and profound attachment to the RBC mascot, RB. I'm sure you haven't forgotten since I onlyupdate this thing every other month....

Every time we go into the bank she is so unbelievably excited to be surrounded on all sides by his picture that all the bank employees are aware of her little passion. (They all SAY they think it's cute but I'm probably the mom who brings in "that weird little girl who likes RB.")

A few weeks back I got a call from our local bank asking if I was the mother of the little girl who loved RB. I proudly answered yes and they said if I brought her to the bank, they have something they'd like to give her. And so we did. And as soon as we walked in ladies in heels came clicking out of the woodworks, squealing like little school girls. They were all so excited to present to Evanie, RBC's new stuffy, RB!!


Evanie's initial response was shell shock but as soon as they pulled that little guy out of his box she went nuts. Much squealing and many kisses...


And now, he is her playmate, her sleeping buddy, her dance partner, and the one toy that she actually thinks is capable of human activities. This morning she was trying to get a ball from beneath her bed and she couldn't reach it so she said, "RB get it," and shoved him underneath. Such a quirky little girl!




1 comment:

Martha A. said...

What sweet bank ladies!!!