...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

All's Well that Ends Well

Whew! I'm not hopelessly doomed to failure in my garden! Turns out my little upsidedown plant may not have been as backwards as I thought. I never changed it, not because I had faith I'd done it right but because I was procrastinating, and lo and behold, the pink fuzzy thing has turned into a green leaf! Its really a miracle!

Now my broccoli on the other hand....we transplanted a few beautiful little plants into our garden and the birds-who-are-asking-to-be-shot-and-eaten came and ate them. They're gone! I hate birds now. And something else is eating our compost...oh well...

On a happier note, Justin and I just boought a camera so hopefully in the next few weeks I'll begin adding pictures to my blog. Hmmm...maybe I should get a hair cut first...

2 comments:

ruth said...

Yah for cameras!!!

J Matt Miller said...

Ohh! Do lots of pictures. I want to see your little house and your garden and your pink fuzzy plants.
I just put my foot down with Remi and told her enough is enough. I couldn't deal with the streaming mop any longer. I also told her that she could watch a movie while I cut her hair... She hasn't complained once and I just love it for all the girls. They look so much better. They will be teenagers before I let them have long hair again. ~Diana