...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Friday, May 18, 2007

Pictures....finally.

Justin and little Kaitlynn in Montana.



This is my little garden, freshly planted. It actually has some plants in it now. Some transplanted ones and some that actually grew from the seeds we put in! I'll keep this updated as it changes.



This is our front door. This flower bed is also slowly filling up....



Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.



Yes I know...charming to be sure!



Waiting forever for lunch! I went to Bellingham a week ago and we all went to Pike's Place market for the afternoon. Other than being freezing (and me in a skirt) it was lots of fun.



Jolly good friends.

1 comment:

J Matt Miller said...

Your place looks very nice... I like to be able to picture it a tiny bit.

Kaitlynn is a cutie. I can't believe how much she looks like Nathan.

It is nice to see Grace. It is about time she calls me again...
~Diana