...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tagged??!?

Seven Random Facts

I was recently "tagged" and have/had no idea what it meant so I did nothing. But tonight I decided to find out and discovered I'm supposed to give seven random facts about myself and then tag 7 more people. I'll give the facts and post the rules but I don't know 7 other bloggers so I'm skipping that part. I know, its sad.
Here goes...

1 I shower twice a day. I don't know....it just feels right.
2 All of my best friends (not counting my husband) live hours away and I rarely get to see them.
3 I live in a beautiful spot...I love our yard and I even have a little garden.
4 I was once made a deputy for a day.
5 This summer I'm taking up the sports climbing and longboarding....yikes, I know.
6 I am taking an online course in Nutrition and Herbs. The end goal is a diploma in Nutrition.Because of this I'm militant about Justin and I taking our vitamins and eating lots of fruits and veggies.
7 I've been blonde my whole life until last Christmas when I went brunette and now I want to go back to blonde (just for a change...again) but I'm afraid because I can't remember if I like what I look like....hehe...a little insecure?


Blonde???


Or brunette??? You'll have to forgive Grace's face...this is her "sexy" pose....

Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the brunette look but then again, I'm a brunette so...take it with a grain of salt.

~Rachel/Daffers (long time no read!)

Jennifer said...

Hi there, I happened to find my way over here...hope that is okay. You share your sisters gift of writing, and I really enjoyed catching up a bit with your life. I like both colors, but I do think that brunette looks very striking (I think that the tan adds to that though.

Jen