...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Good Thing...no wait, A GREAT Thing!

I was given a gift several weeks ago and let me tell you, it is fantastic! The Magic Bullet is a wonderful thing! The "official website" is infomercial cheesy but the product is actually handy.
As soon as we got it, out went the old antique blender brought to our marriage from Justin's bachelor days. It did an ok job, it chopped things, but it also smelled like car oil every time you turned it on. Not a healthy thing I'm sure. I love making smoothies with the bullet and I love that we can make our individual smoothies, more sugar for Justin, less for me, we're both happy.
Its clean, quick, light - no more 10 lb blender to lug off the shelf - quiet, and compact. Hmm...I should be paid for this post. And because the "lid" is actually the base, now I can no longer "help" stir while the blender is on and end up giving myself a heart attack when i stick the spoon into the blades every time! Come on, you know you've done it too!
Now, next on the list are a juicer and a dehydrator!

4 comments:

ruth said...

oh yeah they show the infomercial for this every sunday morning!!! but it can't do large quantities of stuff... :-0

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I saw your comment on Vicki's blog and stalked you back here. :)
Great photos! My garden is slowly dying, too. I planted carrots over a month ago and the only that's sprung is weeds. :(
I really want a Magic Bullet! Everyone I know who has one loves it, but Steve isn't convinced since everytime I see an infomercial I beg him to let me buy the product, pleding that I would "totally use it EVERYDAY!" Never happens.

Martha A. said...

one of my friends has one of these and she loves it! She uses it for her granddaughters baby food as well as smoothies.
i have one of those ancient blenders also, i would love to replace. I have a food processor though which I really like.

Jennifer said...

My aunt has one and LOVES it as well. I never wanted on till I used hers now I can't wait till we have one. So much handier.

Jen