...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

17 weeks


I originally thought this was an 18 week picture but my due date has been moved to July 14 because baby Wiebe showed up a little small in the sonogram. According to my own calculations, this is a more accurate date so I'm content with it. Although I do feel as if I've been at 18 weeks for a long long time!


This is me trying to suck it in....it's getting harder and harder.


....aaaannnnd pushing it out!! See, there could be twins in there!

5 comments:

ruth said...

you look so pretty! thank you thank you for posting pictures!! i can't wait to meet the little babe.

J Matt Miller said...

Those are very cute pictures. ~Diana

Martha A. said...

You look so cute!!!

Martha A. said...

Very cute! Maybe it will be born near Moriah's birthday....that is the 15th!

Krystal said...

I saw exactly how big your baby was in this week! I went to the Body's Exhibit in Atlanta last weekend and it was amazing! I'll have to call you and tell you all about it!