...the Wise, the Witty, and the Waste of your time...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Suki part 2

Because you asked...
I purchased Suki from makeup.com. It's cheaper and if you order over $60 you get free shipping....only in the USA. They don't currently ship to Canada. But for you on the other side of the border, I think thats your best choice. I noticed you can find it on Amazon.ca (or .com) but I don't know what the shipping is like. Ebay also carries it but its heinous expensive.
And furthermore, be careful if you're opening the lemongrass facial wash around kids. It smells like lemonade as pointed out by my niece Lindey. I had mine shipped to my sister, Diana, in WA and her 3 yr old helped me open the boxes. I let her hold all the products and smell them and we talked about it smelling good enough to eat.
A minute later I saw her stick out her little tongue to taste the lid.
"Auntie Carolyn, it's good."
Awesome. So of course, being a fun auntie, I tried some too. She was right, initially its good. Then it tastes like you just ate soap.
My sister's response was, "Well, it IS all natural, I guess it shouldn't hurt you." Spoken like a veteran mom!
*More licking*
"Auntie Carolyn, it IS good but its making my tongue feel funny."
Uh huh....maybe its time to put this away, shall we?

For those of you who are wondering, she lived.

1 comment:

Martha A. said...

LOL! It is funny you tasted it also!!
I was looking, but I could not decide what all I would need, but I was also looking at it on the fly!